Once you have selected the course in which you wish to enrol you can either request more information about that qualification via our online enquiry form or you can call our office on 1300 275 282.
Our course advisors will be only too happy to send you an information pack which includes flyer with course outline, dates, and;
If at the time of your inquiry we do not have a class scheduled we will happily take your details and place you on our waiting list for the next available course.
Applications for Government subsidised training will be assessed in the order they are received. You will be advised if your application has been successful and if you are eligible for funding. If you are not eligible, a fee for service (self funded) price will be offered.
At Customised Training we actively encourage people of all abilities to enrol. Please call to discuss your individual requirements.
You may not have to take out a loan using VET Fee help, you may be eligible for government funding. Have a look at our guide to the Victorian Training Guarantee funding and see if you may be eligable.
You can pay your fees by the following methods;
- Payment Plan (Direct Debit Requested)
- Cheque/Money Order
- Credit Card
- Employer Payment (To be completed by the Authorised Employer/Supervisor)
For further details see the Student Handbook and Application form.
Don’t forget to check the enrolment checklist included with your enrolment form.
As a guide you will need to include….
- Complete Fee Payment Information.
- Complete RPL application statement (If required).
- Complete and sign Student Declaration.
- Complete required resources statement.
- If you are submitting any supporting documentation listed under a former surname you must attach a certified copy of your Marriage Certificate or Change of Name Certificate as proof of your legal change of name.
- Attach a copy of Certificate and Statement of Results for any previously attained or partially completed qualifications.
- Attach certified copy of your Concession Card (if applicable).
- Attach an up-to-date CV or Resume.
You might be… Call one of our friendly Course Advisors on 1300 275 282 today!
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an assessment process that assesses the individual’s non-formal and informal learning to determine the extent to which that individual has achieved the required learning outcomes, competency outcomes, or standard for entry to, and/or partial or total completions of, a qualification.
These skills may have been attained through:
- Formal or informal training and education
- Work experience
- General life experience
- Any combination of the above
The evidence of competence can be assessed in a number of ways:
- Work samples
- Practical demonstrations in the workplace
- References and/or interviews with supervisors
- Certificates or performance reviews
- Other documented evidence (such as photos of work samples, and testimonials)
The evidence provided of these skills are then assessed against the relevant industry standards.
To find out more contact one of our course advisors today
Learning pathways allow you to move from a certificate course through to an Advanced Diploma qualification. The recognition of current competencies and skill development means that you may receive credits towards another qualification should you decide on a career change.