We currently have the following positions available at Customised Training:
Marketing & Sales Manager
Customised Training is a dynamic and well-established registered training organisation(RTO 21613) located in Bacchus Marsh providing the highest quality training throughout Regional Victoria and Metropolitan Melbourne for over 14 years. We are an organisation that has a student focused approached and are committed to providing the best possible customer service. We are now recruiting for a professional and motivated Marketing & Sales Manager with a passion for business development and leadership.
With proven experience in marketing initiatives and a results driven sales focus, you will lead the enrolments team with inbound & outbound leads, Business 2 Business Strategy, strategic partnerships and targeting fee for service student recruitment in a competitive industry. You will be leading a team of four including Course Advisors and a Business Development Manager.
The Marketing & Sales Manager will build on current marketing strategies and be responsible for driving the promotion of online courses at a national level for the first time in Customised Training’s history! This a rare and exciting opportunity.
The successful applicants will:
- Mentor the team to achieve targets on a monthly basis
- Foster and grow relationships with new and existing business customers
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to achieve business results
- Develop, review and ensure our course advisors knowledge is up to date, turning
leads into enrolments
- Implement and measure Fee for Service (FFS) strategy
- Superior and current sales (B2B) and marketing knowledge and skills
- Professional and personable communication skills at a high level
- Inspires others to achieve the highest level of quality and outcomes
- Solid people leadership skills
- Successfully translates innovative ideas into business results
- Management experience in sales and marketing ideally in the VET Sector
- Relevant qualifications teamed with demonstrated success in sales and marketing
- Manage multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines in a time critical environment
- Proven track record with tangible results in business growth
- Substantial experience with lead generation, managing sales pipelines and direct market focus.
- Professional alignment with our company vision
If you are driven, creative, energetic and focused then we need to talk with you about this role. Strong leadership skills and the ability to build on team success through leading by example is essential.
If you are passionate about Community Services and want to be a part of and mentor an enthusiastic team, then please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to obtain a full position description, please do not hesitate to email us, or contact Stephanie Beck on 1300 275 282 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.
Trainers and Assessors
Casual and Contract Positions Available
Various Qualifications – Various Delivery Modes
Customised Training are presently seeking expressions of interest from Qualified Trainers seeking casual or contract employment who are professional, passionate and seeking a truly flexible opportunity to utilise their advanced skills. Facilitating training across various locations in Melbourne and surrounding areas with our head office located in Bacchus Marsh, this would ideally suit someone who is looking for flexibility. A registered RTO since 2003 we are presently accepting expressions of interest from Trainers and Assessors in the following disciplines.
- Drug & Alcohol
- Mental Health
- Education Support
- Upcoming Vacancies:
- Leisure & Health
- Out of School Hours Care (OSH)
- Aged Care
- Community Services
Foster, mentor and support your students to be successful and experience a rewarding education process Compile, facilitate and assess units of competency within your professional training discipline Contribute in assessment validation and moderation
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – inclusive of LLN Unit of Competency
- Hold the qualification you will be training in, or higher with current and relevant industry experience.
- Current driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Current working with children check
- Be passionate, knowledgeable, innovative and dedicated in your professional career discipline
- Exceptional people and time management skills.
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office suite
- Be willing to occasionally travel to Bacchus Marsh head office
At Customised Training, we’re seeking great people to work with us… people who thrive here are hard-working, adaptable, resilient, innovative and aware of the challenges and rewards of working in a relatively small business environment. We’re looking for people with great technical skills and knowledge along with a passion for helping others through quality training.
Why work at Customised Training?
We are a quality provider of vocational training, both accredited and non-accredited. We ensure the quality of our training in many ways including employing trainers who are industry experts, by being ethical and by building strong relationships with students and employers and really getting to know how we can help them being successful.
We are based in Bacchus Marsh but work with students and employers all over Melbourne, particularly the Western Suburbs. Many local people work with Customised Training and enjoy the benefit of working close to home. Other people live further away and enjoy the drive to work, against the traffic and down the beautiful Avenue of Honour. Depending on the job role, many of our staff have the flexibility of working out of their home offices and conducting training and business wherever our students are based.
We’re a friendly team of approximately 50 people. We’re big enough that we have the necessary systems and structures in place but small enough to still be personal and friendly. You will never be lost in the crowd at Customised Training.
In a recent survey of our people, we asked what they liked best about working at Customised Training and these are some of the replies:
- I love the work. I love the people. I like being able to vary office to home work.
- The staff I work with day to day, my job is wonderful and I enjoy working with my students.
- Working alongside people that I have a really good working relationship with.
- Staff are approachable, job satisfaction, team morale, work ethic
- I have felt extremely valued and appreciated since coming to work at Customised Training. I work with a strong team and show and am shown respect amongst the team.
- The students, the people & the overall vision of the RTO have been good, I like the new office layout
- My colleagues, the supportive environment
- The work that I do, the opportunities I have, the flexibility I am given, I feel valued and respected
- The continuous improvement culture
Current employment opportunities
We are always looking for enthusiastic trainers with great industry skills, knowledge and currency for any of our current qualifications. Additionally, we are currently interested in hearing from trainers in the areas of Aged Care, Home and Community Care or soft skill short courses.
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or phoning our HR Coordinator on 1300 275 282.